Thursday 9 April 2009

Slimming World - Weigh-in Results

Just a quick post.

Weigh-in
I'm back from my weekly weigh-in and have stayed the same. Well, after losing 4 pounds last week, I couldn't expect much could I? I have had a good 'eating' week, if anything, I probably haven't eaten enough. With Slimming World, they encourage you to eat loads (of the right kind of food of course). Some of the advice doesn't make sense in theory, but in practice, it really does work. Well, I'll look forward to next week now. I think next week will be a toughy though as I have a few easter eggs to eat in the meantime! But I do not intend to splurge out too much because I've been good and don't want to undo what good I have done.

Glass Goodies
Sorry I haven't posted much glass work lately, I've been extremely busy concentrating on the Aviemore Trade Show. The exhibition is at the end of this month, and I've been frantically working away on new designs, which will be showcased at the trade show. Hopefully over the next few weeks, once my catalogue is printed, I will be showing off some of my designs.
Kathryn, Lazy Daisy xx

2 comments:

Mel P said...

Well done you for not gaining and for sticking with it Kathryn. Have a great Easter xxx

Nicola said...

Keep going you'll get there!