Monday 13 April 2009

Latest Orders - Keyrings and Cufflinks


I've been very busy lately building up retail outlets, making stock and designing new glass items for Aviemore Trade Show. One of my latest stockists is Tomintoul Gallery. I was contacted by the Gallery as they wished to stock some of my dichroic glass jewellery. I visited last week and now my jewellery items are displayed in their gallery. They took my last pair of saltire cufflinks, which sold almost immediately when placed on display. An email arrived from the Gallery for an order for more cufflinks and the photo above is their batch.

I recently received an email from a shop in Edinburgh, who found my details from looking on the Aviemore Trade Show website. The batch of Highland Coo and heart keyrings (above) will be heading down to Edinburgh this week. You will find these little beauties at Macdonald Framing on Candlemaker Row.
I am now working on my catalogue for the Trade Show, so things are finally coming together.
Kathryn, Lazy Daisy xx

No comments: