Tuesday 2 March 2010

Festival Wellies and Snow


I've had to buy wellies because we've had so much snow. I already have good waterproof walking boots, but as we've had such deep snow, I'm just getting too wet. They'll be good for a couple of festivals I'll be attending this year too. Although, someone else seems to have bagged them:

It's a beautiful day today, it's really sunny and so bright, the sun reflecting against the snow. This is the view from my studio - looking towards a snow capped Ben Rinnes:


And the back garden, hence the reason for the wellies:

These photos were taken this morning, just to show you how much snow there is still lying.

Kathryn, Lazy Daisy Glass xx

1 comment:

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics said...

It's bad luck to put new shoes on a table!!!

I'm loving the sun too, makes me feel happy knowing spring/summer is on its way :)