Tuesday 16 February 2010

Meet The Designers

I took my daughter to Matalan on Saturday, where we were lucky enough to meet Colin and Justin (I admit it, it was really me that wanted to meet them). It was manic to say the least - the queue was too long to join when we first arrived. My daughter is only two so as you can imagine keeping a two year old entertained whilst standing in a queue for any length of time - not an easy task!!

However, lucky for me, she fell asleep in her buggy - ahhh.

We queued for over an hour to finally meet Colin and Justin. They were really lovely, very smiley (Colin more so) and spent time chatting to folk. I also gave them a special valentine present, which they really liked.

The designers were at the store promoting their homeware range, which Matalan now sell.

Kathryn, Lazy Daisy Glass xx

No comments: