Thursday 5 February 2009

Valentines Day

As Valentines Day is fast approaching, I thought I would change my banner on my blog (mainly in the hope that my hubby will take notice and surprise me with a gift - no harm in dreaming!). I chose this banner as it was more subtle than some of the ones you can choose from, plus if you have one with a dark background, it doesn't work well with your writing, as nobody can read it.

Joking aside, I am spoilt most of the time, last year I had a beautiful orchid plant and chocolates given to me for Valentines Day. Not bad after 16 years together.

I have been busy making valentines pendants in fine silver for a supplier, with the hope that it will lead to more orders. I hope to be making some more fine silver heart pendants over the next few days to add to my website.

If you are looking for something a little different for that special person in your life, why not take a look at my website, and if money is of short supply right now, I have some sale items too.
Kathryn, Lazy Daisy xx