Saturday 28 April 2012

Speyside Whisky Festival - New Designs

I recently had the opportunity of attending the Visit Scotland Tourism Expo in Edinburgh, representing Creative Scotland and showcasing my glass.  It was a great opportunity and met some lovely people.  I also launched this Whisky themed glass at the Expo and will also be showing it during the Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival next weekend.  As you can see from above, I made a large bowl, platter (below), coasters and dishes.
The Whisky themed glass is all based on Speyside whisky distilleries and process words.  I even had a local distillery see my pieces and have now placed an order for selling in their Visitor Centre.
I will make bespoke sets of coasters for the Distillery by adding their company name and the whisky process words on to the coasters.  These are all screen printed - still enjoying the process!

I am taking orders for the Whisky glass.

Kathryn, Lazy Daisy Glass xx

No comments: