Sunday 13 February 2011

Stylish Blog Award

I have been awarded the Stylish Blog Award - courtesy of Silver Pebble.

This is very exciting and will give you an insight to some blogs you may never read.

Here's how it works:

Step 1 - Make a link back to the person who nominated you - thanks for Silver Pebble. Link done!

Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself.

Step 3 - Award 15 recently discovered bloggers to this award.

Step 4 - Contact these bloggers and tell them about it.

Here are my 7 random things:

1) I love marmite, yep, I really do!!

2) I think Jason Gardiner (Mr Nasty) is quite cute (sorry DOI fans)

3) I've met Tom Cruise

4) I had a cuddle with Dermot O'Leary

5) I used to live in Hong Kong as a child and loved it over there.

6) My former career was being a PA to company directors.

7) I once played a cornet and flugelhorn in a silver band.

So there you have it, that's a little about me. Now here are the blogs I think you should read:

Starfish Studio
My Baboo
Ceri White
Aileen Clarke
Artinkulate
Lillian Aerin & Co
Bright and Beautiful
Mia Princess Diaries
Something Special
Violet Moon's Corner
The Craftifish
Rosewills Charms
Sarah's Creations
Treasures from Hawaii
Redchuckstress

Wow, 15 bloggers, that was tough, but I got there in the end.

Happy reading fellow bloggers.

Kathryn, Lazy Daisy Glass xx

8 comments:

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Thanks Kathryn. Some great blogs there that I already like and a few to check out too. BTW I love Marmite too but only with butter on toast and although I haven't met Tom Cruise.....I have met Ewan McGregor :D

Sarah Of Sweden said...

Thanks so much Kathryn!
I will make a link on my blog.

Unknown said...

Well done Kathryn, out of interest whats a flugelhorn? sorry clueless me i played the piano quite boring really x

Unknown said...

Hello Sarah at Finishing Touch Interiors - the flugelhorn is a brass instrument which is something in between a cornet and horn. It has a very mellow sound, like the horn, but slightly bigger and similar in shape to the cornet - in fact it looks like a fat cornet!

The Preppy Strawberry said...

Kathryn- Thank you for the blog award and thinking of me for it! I will be sure to pass it along this week- thanks again for following Lillian Aerin & Co!

Something Special said...

Thank you so much Kathryn!

Hopefully I'll have a chance to have a whack at this myself in the next few days! :)

Mia said...

Ah Thanks so much Kathryn, I will definitely continue this forward

That was really sweet of you
muuuwah!

Rosewill's Charms said...

Thank you Kathryn! All work no play yup thats me. I'll hopefully get this done in a week or two xxx