Monday 14 February 2011

Glasgow Science Centre - New Stockist

I drove to Glasgow last week and met with the Buyer of the Science Centre. We had a good meeting and pleased to announce that I will be supplying them with my recycled bottle products. They have placed an order the bottle clocks, cheeseboards and coasters:

It was a beautiful sunny day and thoroughly enjoyed the journey, although it took 5 hours to get there, due to traffic and accidents.
The Science Centre manage the Whitelee Windfarm on behalf of Scottish Power Renewables, Europe's largest windfarm. My recycled products will be displayed at this site initially. If successful, they intend to roll out the products at the Science Centre too.
Both are major attractions in Scotland, so a great opportunity for Lazy Daisy Glass. The Science Centre is an amazing place:

Kathryn, Lazy Daisy Glass xx

2 comments:

Silver Pebble said...

That's great news - I saw this science centre on a childrens programme once - looks amazing inside!

maquiberriesblog said...

Very cool recycled glass clock! I love it!