Thursday 27 January 2011

Trade Show & New Products

Back from the Spring Trade Show in Glasgow this week - this is how my stand looked (above). I launched some new products at the show, here are some of them:

Zebra Wave Clock (above)
Flora Clock (above)

Ocean Clock (above)
Clockworkz (above) - made with metal clock parts
Frit Heart Tile (above) - something for Valentines Day
The show was a lonely one this time around as I had to go on my own. Hubby and daughter usually tag along to help set up etc, but hubby had to work. Although I had some 'me' time, it wasn't the same without them!
I came away with new customers and it was great catching up with existing ones. I also met some great exhibitors and we all keep in touch as we will meet again at other shows. My next trade show will be the British Craft Trade Fair, Harrogate in April. Until then, I have plenty of orders to make.
Kathryn, Lazy Daisy Glass xx

4 comments:

Silver Pebble said...

New follower here :) Love the new products - particularly the Ocean Clock.

Unknown said...

Lovely selection I really like the zebra wave clock :)

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics said...

Saw these on facebook the other day, love the ocean clock, its so elegant and subtle!

Unknown said...

Thanks Stacey, glad you popped by.

Sarah - the zebra clock is a popular design.

Thanks Charlotte