Friday 8 January 2010

Snow More!!

As I look out of the window,
There's still plenty of snow,
Have only one thing to say,
Please take our snow away!!

We went for a walk this morning (just to get out of the house and see some scenery other than four walls). It was a very pleasant walk apart from my walking boots being 1/2 size too small - ouch!! My feet have expanded. As you can see from the photo above, the snow is up to the windows. Some photos from this morning. The three humps you see in the photo below are - cars!!
A road that doesn't see a snow plough:


This is the rural hamlet I live in:

I love this photo - please mummy take me home, I'm far too cold to smile:

We made our way home and had some warming meatball and tomato soup - yummy.
Kathryn, Lazy Daisy Glass xx

4 comments:

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics said...

what beautiful scenery you live around! that is A LOT of snow, not quite that bad here :)

Congratulations on your tutorial in the mag too! looks very impressive.

Happy new year x

Eve Smith said...

It's lovely to look at from indoors, but when it freezes it is a nightmare to drive on, mind you can't even see your cars, it is a lot colder up your way compared to us on the east coast, fingers crossed it goes away soon.

Azure Accessories said...

Oh my...we don't have that much and I live in northern Ontario...although in all fairness some areas have much more than that!!!

The photos are acutally lovely to look at...I know that isn't quit what you were thinking though!

What can you do,but go for a nice walk...your daughter had nice rosy cheeks!

Cheers

Vicki said...

Wow, you have deep deeeep snow!!! I thought it was bad here... your little girl looks soooo cute with her rosy cheeks. :-) x