Saturday 20 June 2009

Happy Birthday - Look Who's Two

Just celebrated our daughter's 2nd birthday (last Saturday) and we took her to a local Playbarn. It's newly opened and it is enormous. Our daughter wasn't content with playing in the under 4's section, she had to explore the over 4's part. The playbarn is so big that I couldn't see her in certain areas, so I did what all mums do - I had to go and play of course! I took her to the very top and we both came down the slides - it was great fun, although have to say I don't have as much energy as her - I was beetroot red and absolutely shattered! She certainly gave me a run for my money. She had a whale of the time:

And opening of her presents of course:

No - the dolly's hat doesn't fit you! (above)

Playing mummy (above)

No - the doll's cot is far too small for you, or maybe not (above)
Each time we had "Happy Birthday Cake" as she would call it - of course it had to have a candle as she wanted to blow the candle out. This was the following day; cake and candle:
We all had a great weekend, enjoying the celebrations. Although we cannot believe how quickly the two years have passed. She is an absolute pleasure to have around and we love her to bits.
Kathryn, Lazy Daisy xx

No comments: