How exciting... I have been tagged by Littlebead whose blog is www.littlebead.blogspot.com and is now added to my blogroll. The rules are as follows:
1) Link to your tagger and list all these rules in your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
It took a whole day to try and think of these facts, I hope you like them:
1) I met and shook hands with Tom Cruise in London when I worked there (he's not that short!). We had a chat and got his autograph
2) Had my first McDonalds hot fruit pie in 1975 when I lived in Hong Kong.
3) Swam with turtles in Barbados 2 years ago (in their natural environment, not in captivity)
4) Whilst attending my cousins wedding at Falmouth Hotel, Cornwall (many years ago), Pete Townsend (The Who) joined in with photo shoots
5) I was once a beauty queen (yes, really) and was crowned by Laurie Quayle, TV presenter of TSW (that's how long ago it was)
6) Bumped into Jerry Springer on Park Lane, London on the way home from work one evening. He was walking along on his own and we had a brief chat.....Jerry, Jerry
7) I would like to retire to somewhere hot and sunny - I love the caribbean
I am going to tag the following bloggers:
I hope you found this fun and interesting
Kathryn, Lazy Daisy