Thursday 12 August 2010

Belladrum - Tartan Heart Festival


Last weekend we were at the Tartan Heart Festival in Belladrum and it was great. We were camping in the traders park, but unfortunately this was right next door to the revellers, which is fine if you don't have to work, but as I was working, lack of sleep was a bit of a problem.

This is my stand at the festival:
The Standing Stones are a new product of mine (in the centre of the table) - they are vibrant and bright and it was these that drew people in to my stand.
I shut up shop early enough in the evenings to enjoy the music. This is The Wailers (as in Bob Marley) and we also saw K T Tungstall, Vatersay Boys, Feeder, Candi Staton, Amy MacDonald. The music was great and such a wonderful atmosphere.
This festival is such a family friendly place, I was very surprised at the amount of activities for kids. Sales were great too and I met some lovely traders and visitors. All in all we had a fab time.
Roll on the next Belladrum, Kathryn, Lazy Daisy Glass

1 comment:

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics said...

Looks like you had a great time, I like how you've made good use of your gazebo to hang up your lazy bones fish!
I'm currently camping at the balloon fiesta in Bristol until Sunday, its a quiet period while all the balloons are going up at the mo so I've got my laptop out :) I've hung dangly things all over the place on my stall, Just discovered a new hanging place on my lights!