Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Easter

Have a look at this video - it's really funny, typical Cadbury Creme Egg clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nurMC01NG0Y - It's really annoying that YouTube do not allow you to paste the video directly into your blog - they have removed this facility.

I can't remember seeing this clip before - I think all of them are so funny. Did you know that it is the Cadbury Creme Egg Season - it finishes today.

I'm just getting around to organising an Easter egg hunt for my daughter - inside though as there is far too much snow (STILL) and it's raining.

Happy Easter Everyone
Kathryn, Lazy Daisy Glass xx

3 comments:

hello gorgeous said...

hello gorgeous, I have not seen this one before! I have tears rolling down my cheeks......I have watched it about 8-9 times in succession and it seems to get funnier...

Happy Easter ;o)

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

Ra Ra Bazaar said...

You can still put you tube videos in your posts.
Undre the actual you tube video there is an embed box.
Clicj this and then you'll get given a code.
Copy this.
Go to your new post page, click on the html tab (as opposed to the compose) and then paste the code into the page.
Click back to compose. Add your comments (don't worry that you get a box with a red x in it)
when you publish, the video will be there in your post.

Unknown said...

Thanks Crystal Velvet - I tried, but it didn't seem to work. Perhaps I was putting the code in the wrong place.