Thursday 18 December 2008

New Stockist - Ewe and Me

I'm pleased to announce that a selection of my stock is now available at Ewe and Me in Aberlour. Ewe and Me is a beautiful gift shop and they sell a varied selection of goodies from pretty crockery to baby gifts, infact they cater for all sorts of occasions. I dropped off some of my stock on Tuesday afternoon and two items had sold within an hour of me leaving the shop. That's good news for me.

I also took a trip to Caledonian Craft Connections in Nairn yesterday to drop off another selection of my jewellery. The Labyrinth pendants have sold extremely well - they had sold out. Unfortunately I didn't have any fused glass fish panels to give them, these have also sold out and have been really popular.

I'm slowing down now coming up for Christmas - thankfully. All my Christmas Fairs have finished and have to say, although I enjoy attending them and selling my jewellery, it can be very tiring. I've been exhausted and then came down with the dreaded sickness bug. I have been so busy making stock and visiting my retail outlets that I haven't had time to do much of my Christmas shopping.

Kathryn, Lazy Daisy

No comments: